[Acct-Legal] Response to Legal Sub-Team questions

Clark, Michael A. mclark at sidley.com
Fri Mar 27 22:46:56 UTC 2015

Attached are our preliminary responses to the questions directed to Sidley Austin by the Legal Sub-Team.  Please note that we shared responses with Adler and Colvin for comment, as agreed at the Legal Sub-Team meeting in Istanbul.  We look forward to discussing the various options with the Legal Sub-Team.
HOLLY GREGORY
Partner

Sidley Austin LLP
+1.212.839.5853