[Acct-Legal] Two Global Leaders

List for the work of CCWG-Accountability Legal SubTeam ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org
Tue May 5 08:22:56 UTC 2015

Dear Co-Chairs,

since I do not recall the two Global Leaders debate in connection
with this ridiculously short comment period of 28 days, and I most
certainly am neither able nor willing to look through almost 3000
email in this regards, can you please direct staff to dig up where
this was discussed and approved so I can refresh my memory?

el

PO Box 8421             \     /
Bachbrecht, Namibia     ;____/