[Acct-Legal] Fwd: Request for advice on Swiss law

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue May 12 03:29:18 UTC 2015

Ed,

This was a comment in the Public Comment forum.  Mr. Hill (who happens to
be resident in Switzerland, I believe) doesn't need an SOI.  I believe Mr.
Hill made several rather lengthy and somewhat tendentious submissions to
the ICG and possibly to the other communities, in a somewhat similar vein.
You might be amused by them.

Greg