[Acct-Legal] Request for input on Human Rights questions

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Mon Dec 12 13:59:21 UTC 2016

Dear Sam and John,

I believe we have not had either confirmation of reception nor reply to the questions below. If you have in fact replied, I might have missed it.

Could you please update us on the status of the replies for these questions? When can we expect to have the answers?

As you may be aware we have a plenary call tomorrow and this will be an agenda item so we appreciate any information you can provide.

Best regards,

León