[Acct-Legal] Codolence message

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 11:55:08 UTC 2016

I /like ,any  other  people awoke  today morning to  hearing the horrible
and barbarian  terrorist attack in Nice last night which had left more than
88 people dead and  many others wounded. This blindness and terrorist
attack and is among the deadliest mass killing shooting in French history.

In light of this tragedy, I  with deepest sadness  would like to express  my
sincere condolences, support for  you and all other French colleagues as
well as other nationals the victims and their families, and  also express
my  anger at what they say is a broken system that perpetuates a culture of
violence in France and all over the world .

With my deeoest sympathy and condolences to all

Kavouss