[Acct-Legal] Congratulations and Thank you

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Thu Oct 6 04:43:02 UTC 2016

Dear Holly, dear Rosemary,

I can’t but just echo my team mates in thanking you and your outstanding teams for your invaluable contribution to this process.

If something has been rewarding from this process, that has been the opportunity to meet and work with professionals like you and your teams. The process is finished on this stage but the links between people will remain long after.

Well done!

Best regards,

León