[Acct-Legal] Fwd: [CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability Jurisdiction Subgroup Questions for ICANN Legal

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Tue Feb 28 04:11:45 UTC 2017

Dear Legal Committee members,

I am forwarding this request by the Jurisdiction subgroup for your consideration.

As per our procedure, I will also be forwarding the request to ICANN legal and ask for an estimate time for reply.

Once we have a reply from ICANN legal I would encourage this group to review the replies and assess whether they are reasonable or if the group would consider asking an opinion from outside counsel.

If I don’t receive any objections or suggestions to go on an alternate line, by March 1st 23:59 UTC, I will be forwarding the request to ICANN legal.

Best regards,

León