[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] For your review - charter question templates and updated approach

Sylvia Cadena sylvia at apnic.net
Fri Apr 21 05:19:20 UTC 2017

Thanks Marika for this.

I do not have any additional feedback about the templates or the approach. It will be great to get started. I am sure that we might find issues that might need managing along the way, as we use the templates to go through the process, as per the agreed approach.

Warm regards,

Sylvia

————

Sylvia Cadena | APNIC Foundation - Head of Programs sylvia at apnic.net | +10 GMT Brisbane, Australia