[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Proposed Agenda and documents - CCWG Auction Proceeds

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Tue Apr 25 17:49:23 UTC 2017

Dear Jon -

we will try our best to get our call done within an hour, we discussed this
today. It's our goal but, in the case that we have to continue to discuss
some topics, please be so kind to let us do this. Not everyone might want
to join the Quarterly Stakeholder Call - but, we will run the meeting with
the goal to finish within an hour.

I hope this helps,
Erika