[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Notes & action items from today's CCWG-AP meeting

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 17:50:06 UTC 2017

Dear Erika, Dear All,

Today during the last 15 mints of the call I tried to draw your attention
to allow me to intervene on the views expressed by Alan reading the Reserve
account.

If I have well understood his statement he wanted that CCWG discuss the
level of ICANN reserve account which was announced by Xavier to be
equivalent to one year budget as objective. As Xavier mentioned this level
has not been reached.

Alan’s view that CCWG discuss the level of ICANN reserve account is outside
the mandate of CCWG. We may just decide whether or not that account be fed
by using Auction money but decision on the appropriate level of the reserve
account is totally outside or mandate as it is a decision to be made by the
Board and not by this group

Regards

Kavouss