[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Notes & action items from today's CCWG-AP meeting

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 18:35:25 UTC 2017

My take on todays discussion was that any decision of allocation to the
reserve fund can only be done once this group has firstly decided how the
funds are going to be used - that is, the types of projects we decide on -
and their time frames.

Once these decisions are made, then we will get an overall picture of how
much money will be needed over the longer term and can make further
decisions on what might be able to be kept in reserve for reinvestment for
future projects, or to top up ICANN's reserves if we all think this is
appropriate.

Maureen