[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] reserves, was Notes & action items from today's CCWG-AP meeting

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 20:49:58 UTC 2017

Dear John
I agree with you but what I said was, setting a level for reserve account
is outside our mandate.
Whether or not it is a bad thing or wrong message or otherwise to put money
from auction  at the top of the predetermined level of reserve account set
by ICANN is a matter yet to be dabated  and decided upon.
In your views it is a bad thing and wrong message to the community. I do
not share that view until we fully debated that and come to the same
conclusions or otherwise.
Regards
Kavouss