[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] For your input - Open Internet definition

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 19:43:59 UTC 2017

Thank you Marika,
Thanks to all who provided their deliberation,

May I add the the views from ISOC  Sally Wentworth, - the Vice President of
Global Policy Development
What Do You Mean When You Say 'Open Internet'?
<https://www.internetsociety.org/blog/public-policy/2014/09/what-do-you-mean-when-you-say-open-internet>
​At the end of the article there is a link to ISOC white paper on Openness.
​
​Would be good if someone can go through to provided deliberation and check
against ISOC ​perspective and select which would be the best match and if
needed to do some editing.

Best wishes,
Nadira