[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Call for volunteers to form small group to outline next steps for involving external experts

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Tue Dec 5 09:38:35 UTC 2017

*Dear All - *

*we do still need few volunteers with experience in funding environments
(foundations, universities, funds etc). *

*We will keep the workload to a minimum. I'm aware that December is not a
good month to start something like this but we need to make progress in
this area. *

*Please be so kind to consider to join this small group! *

*Thank you, *
*Erika *