[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Cancellation of next week's new gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG meeting

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Dec 6 14:00:53 UTC 2017

Dear All,

In order to allow for additional time for the small group of volunteers to work out the proposed approach for engaging with experts as well as factoring in that some time is needed to reach out and schedule meetings with external experts, next week’s new gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG meeting which is scheduled for Thursday 14 December at 14.00 UTC will be cancelled. We do ask you to remain on the lookout for a proposal by the end of next week for your review and feedback on list. The current thinking is to try and schedule a series of meetings with experts starting in January so please be prepared to make some additional time available for those meetings.

Thank you for your understanding.

Marika

Marika Konings
Vice President, Policy Development Support – GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<http://learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<http://gnso.icann.org/sites/gnso.icann.org/files/gnso/presentations/policy-efforts.htm#newcomers>.