[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] FW: Letter for your attention - new gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Sun Dec 17 18:25:51 UTC 2017

Dear friends

On 21 I will depart in the morning from Reston Virginia to Chicago, Illinois and will be driving  in the road at the time ( 5PM), so I will not be allowed to attend the call during the afternoon as looks like will be the time majority of members will prefer.
I will send my comments on the report as soon as I get it.
Lots of kisses

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004