[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] For your review - CCWG Survey to identify knowledge & expertise

Daniel Dardailler danield at w3.org
Thu Feb 2 18:03:04 UTC 2017

On 2017-02-02 16:57, Marika Konings wrote:
> Dear All,

I filled it, but it's difficult to self-assess my expertise in some
cases, not having examples to base it on.

For instance, I put myself as Advanced and not Expert on the ICANN
knowledge side, even though I've been following it since before its
creation, have been on the board, organized ICANN plenary in France, was
involved in various projects, etc.

I'd consider as Expert folks that actually run ICANN today, i.e. active
on the board, in staff or constituency leadership positions, people
having participated actively in the recent transition or the
accountability. Not my case. Maybe we should give percentiles as clue ?
e.g. if you think you're in the top 50 of the existing ICANN most
knowledgeable persons, then you're an Expert ?