[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] [Ext] F2f planned in Copenhagen ?
marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Feb 2 18:13:53 UTC 2017
Staff has tentatively requested Wednesday from 15.15 – 16.45 local time for a CCWG-Auction Proceeds meeting. It is up to the CCWG to decide whether or not you want to make use of that slot, but it is easier to cancel the slot than to request one at a later date.
On 2/2/17, 12:07 PM, "Daniel Dardailler" <danield at w3.org> wrote:
With ICANN 58 a couple of months away, I suppose that like me, people
need to arrange travel (or not) to Denmark.
Do we already know if we're going to meet, and which day ?
And if we don't know yet, when will we know ?
More information about the Ccwg-auctionproceeds