[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] [Ext] F2f planned in Copenhagen ?

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Sat Feb 4 14:42:36 UTC 2017

I do not support a longer f2f nor more than one session; many in
Copenhagen will be there with other committed agendas already. I
would be interested to know the agenda anyway of the arranged 1 1/2
meeting. If its not a public meeting I suggest it could take the
place of the fortnightly call, with remote participation for those
not able to travel.

Waudo