[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Re F2f planned in Copenhagen ?

Mars-Ares AGNOUN BASSO agnoun.basso at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 18:27:28 UTC 2017

Hello, allow my intrusion into the subject
Given that the community is large and also against various
professional commitments, I think that the physical meeting would pose
some organizational concerns.
But for an efficient participation of everyone I would opt for a call
as in the case of bimonthly.
If the fact is that we need to spend more time in order to get through
the discussions, we can have two to three calls in a week to evacuate
all the concerns, instead of thinking about holding a meeting that
would be elastic in time
My cordials greetings