[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Please participate - CCWG Expertise Assessment Survey

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 19:08:46 UTC 2017

Thanks John, I don't know if anyone has taken a look at the survey on a
mobile phone. It's sure not obvious that there are various headings as the
headings themselves seem to have options as well.

So if I get this right, there are 5 headings; ICANN knowledge, financial,
legal, operational, other relevant expertise.

@Staff if you can delete my response, can give it a second try.

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos

On Feb 9, 2017 7:41 PM, "John R. Levine" <johnl at iecc.com> wrote:

I note there seem to be repetitions in the fields, like funds management,
> trust management, grant management.

You need to look at the subheadings.  The first group asks about financial
knowledge, while the second asks about legal knowledge.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl at iecc.com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for
Dummies",