[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Please participate - CCWG Expertise Assessment Survey

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Feb 9 19:46:39 UTC 2017

There are indeed 5 headings which then list more specific areas underneath. It is no problem if you have also selected your level of expertise for the heading as the assumption is your response relates to your general expertise in that field which can then be further detailed by providing your input for the specific areas identified.

Best regards,

Marika

On 2/9/17, 1:37 PM, "ccwg-auctionproceeds-bounces at icann.org on behalf of Mars-Ares Rabindranath V. K. AGNOUN BASSO" <ccwg-auctionproceeds-bounces at icann.org on behalf of agnoun.basso at gmail.com> wrote:

    I do not know if this is a problem but it is in this way that I also
    understood and done, but I pointed my finger at my browser that would
    be obsolete.
    If it turns out that the elements are titles then I am in beautiful cloth

    --
    Rabindranath Mars-Arès AGNOUN BASSO
    +22997149902 / 94681646 / 68681646