[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Sarah Berg - ICANN contractor

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Wed Feb 22 15:52:08 UTC 2017

Dear Marika, colleagues.
In my opinion this is a great News. As someone working with foundations, not for profit organizations and the way money can be expending around the world and the difficulties to correctly make funds to arrive at the correct place and be correctly used, I believe this help will be of good value for our group and for the implementation phase.
Welcome to Sarah and hope we can meet in Copenhagen!
 Kisses

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004