[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Sarah Berg - ICANN contractor

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Feb 22 21:13:11 UTC 2017

Dear Mars-Ares,

No, this should not be seen as any indication at all of the work of the group not being satisfactory, but as the CCWG is currently undertaking an assessment of expertise and skills available to assist the CCWG, we thought sharing this information would be helpful.

Best regards,

Marika

On 2/22/17, 09:05, "ccwg-auctionproceeds-bounces at icann.org on behalf of Mars-Ares Rabindranath V. K. AGNOUN BASSO" <ccwg-auctionproceeds-bounces at icann.org on behalf of agnoun.basso at gmail.com> wrote:

    Dear Marika,
    I think this is information we are given about what was done for the
    Sarah Berg association taking into account her skills but does this
    mean that the work that the group provided Is not satisfactory in view
    of the stakes

    > Dear Marika,
    >
    >> Therefore, to prepare ICANN to
    >> understand this space, ICANN has contracted with a resource with a lot
    >> of experience on the grant-making/philanthropic giving side.  This
    >> resource will be available, as necessary, to provide the ICANN
    >> organization and Board answers, guidance, and research on these topics.
    >
    > Just out of curiosity, who made this decision?
    >
    > 	Julf

    Rabindranath Mars-Arès AGNOUN BASSO
    +22997149902 / 94681646 / 68681646
    CEO & Co-fouder at OUZZY
    Recteur du Club des lecteurs et critiques littéraires
    Technicien informatique, blogueur, journaliste
    www.agnounbasso.wordpress.com