[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Meeting Invitation: Communication Tools Classroom session CCWG Auction Proceeds Thursday 12 January 2017 at 13:00 UTC

Daniel Dardailler danield at w3.org
Sat Jan 14 15:37:26 UTC 2017

Thanks Marika for the details on consensus, that matches what we have in
our process, https://www.w3.org/2015/Process-20150901/#Consensus

I'll look back at the charter for other details on editing management
(e.g. how to define what's substantive vs. editorial change to a
document).

Regarding issue tracking tools, a wiki is one way to list issues, but
it's not really adapted to automatization (e.g. marking, sorting issues,
or retrieving historical data about an issue) over lots of transitions
between issue states.

Anyway, I never participated in an ICANN working group, so I'll stop
here with my preamptive questions about process, and wait for more
practicing to comment further if necessary.

Take Care.

Daniel Dardailler