[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] For your review - draft surveys for charter questions #4 and #7

Sylvia Cadena sylvia at apnic.net
Mon Jul 3 05:02:43 UTC 2017

Thanks Marika.

I have added my comments to the survey design using the comment bubbles.

Thanks for your support to get this done! Looks great ☺

How did the meeting in Jo’burg went? I was not able to join remotely.

Warm regards,

Sylvia

————

** ISIF Asia call for grants proposals and award nominations is open until 30 August (midnight UTC) www.isif.asia<http://www.isif.asia/> - Get started and submit your application! **