[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Please participate - Survey on fund allocation objectives

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Tue Jul 25 15:06:21 UTC 2017

*Dear All - *

*Please be so kind to respond to the new survey, ideally until Wednesday,
July 26th. See below the link Marika provided. *

*Looking forward to our next Auction Proceeds call on Thursday, July 27th.*

*Kind regards,*
*Erika*

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 6:49 AM, Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org>
wrote:
> Dear All,
>

> Thank you very much for all the input received. Based on the input and
some
> further review of the approach, please find hereby the link to the updated
> survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CCWGAPObjectives. Note that the
order
> of questions has been changed, by first asking you to prioritize the
> objectives identified to date. Furthermore, we realized that under each
> objective it would probably be possible to identify projects that would
fall
> within or without the mission, as such, it was decided to focus the survey
> on this second level, projects that are deemed to be consistent with
ICANN’s