[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Your input request - draft survey to gather input on charter question #2

Sylvia Cadena sylvia at apnic.net
Fri Jun 2 01:06:39 UTC 2017

Thanks Marika.

I have added my 2 cents to the review of the survey format.

I am now working through the updated templates.

Warm regards,

Sylvia

————

Sylvia Cadena | sylvia at apnic.net<mailto:sylvia at apnic.net> | APNIC Foundation - Head of Programs | +10 GMT Brisbane, Australia | http://www.apnic.foundation

From: <ccwg-auctionproceeds-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org>
Date: Tuesday, 30 May 2017 at 12:15 am
To: "ccwg-auctionproceeds at icann.org" <ccwg-auctionproceeds at icann.org>
Subject: [Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Your input request - draft survey to gather input on charter question #2

Dear All,

As discussed during our previous meeting, a next step in addressing charter question #2 (see template attached) could be by soliciting CCWG input through a survey. Staff has worked with the leadership team to prepare a first draft of such a survey for your review: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Preview/?sm=dfpUrnoXn7_2BjCR6XiLIJ6MYfkl50X1ZLBCxF_2FnL8a_2Ff8iTnt5e4rNUUcbC9HhzkK. Note, that this is just a preview, no responses are recorded. You are encouraged to share any feedback you may have on the survey by Wednesday 7 June at the latest. The idea is to launch the survey shortly after the next meeting so that everyone has sufficient time to provide their input ahead of ICANN59.

Thanks,

Marika

Marika Konings
Vice President, Policy Development Support – GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<http://learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<http://gnso.icann.org/sites/gnso.icann.org/files/gnso/presentations/policy-efforts.htm#newcomers>.