[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] FW: Board message to the CCWG-AP

Sylvia Cadena sylvia at apnic.net
Tue Mar 14 05:15:01 UTC 2017

Dear Jonathan and CCWG colleagues,

I hope that those of you traveling to Copenhagen have arrived safely and already enjoyed productive meetings.

Before your FtF meeting tomorrow, I would like to raise a few comments regarding the message we received from the board. As I understand the memo is one of the items on the agenda, I do hope that my comments/requests for clarification are asked during the meeting.

Comments below, in between lines, marked with ** at the beginning.

I trust our co-chairs in Copenhagen or Marika, can be so kind to raise the points below during the meeting.

Warm regards,

Sylvia