[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Proposed Agenda - CCWG Auction Proceeds Meeting on Thursday 11 May at 14.00 UTC
jrobinson at afilias.info
Thu May 11 13:12:05 UTC 2017
Please accept my apologies.
I am impacted by travelling back from GDD Summit in Madrid, as others may be.
From: Marika Konings [mailto:marika.konings at icann.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 2:38 PM
To: ccwg-auctionproceeds at icann.org
Subject: [Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Proposed Agenda - CCWG Auction Proceeds Meeting on Thursday 11 May at 14.00 UTC
Please find below the proposed agenda for the next CCWG Auction Proceeds meeting which has been scheduled for Thursday 11 May at 14.00 UTC.
Proposed agenda - CCWG Auction Proceeds meeting – Thursday 11 May at 14.00 UTC
1. Start of meeting / Roll Call
2. Welcome – DOI Updates
3. Status of response to ICANN Board
4. Distribution of work plan and proposed approach for dealing with charter questions
5. Initial run through of charter question 11 (see attached template)
6. Initial run through of charter question 2 (see attached template)
7. Initial run through of charter question 4, if time allows (see attached template)
8. Share plans for ICANN59 and confirm next meeting – Thursday 25 May at 14.00 UTC
Vice President, Policy Development Support – GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org <mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>
Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses <http://learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages <http://gnso.icann.org/sites/gnso.icann.org/files/gnso/presentations/policy-efforts.htm#newcomers> .
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ccwg-auctionproceeds