[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] URGENT Re: Proposed Agenda - CCWG Auction Proceeds Meeting on Thursday 11 May at 14.00 UTC

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Thu May 11 13:39:27 UTC 2017

Hi Ching, Marika -
My electricity is cut off in the whole area (gas work) I live and unfortunately my battery on the phone is going to be dead in few minutes as well.

Ching - please head the call.

They promised that it will work again at 3 PM but now they're saying they might need two more hours.

Really sorry!
Erika

Sent from my iPhone