[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] [Ext] RE: Proposed Agenda - CCWG Auction Proceeds Meeting Thursday 25 May
marika.konings at icann.org
Thu May 25 13:46:21 UTC 2017
Thanks, Hadia. We’ll have this version up for display during the call.
From: Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi <Hadia at tra.gov.eg>
Date: Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 06:41
To: Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org>, "ccwg-auctionproceeds at icann.org" <ccwg-auctionproceeds at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] RE: [Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Proposed Agenda - CCWG Auction Proceeds Meeting Thursday 25 May
Apologies for the late contribution please find attached my comment to charter question 6
From: ccwg-auctionproceeds-bounces at icann.org [mailto:ccwg-auctionproceeds-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Marika Konings
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 3:42 PM
To: ccwg-auctionproceeds at icann.org
Subject: [Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Proposed Agenda - CCWG Auction Proceeds Meeting Thursday 25 May
Please find below the proposed agenda for the next new gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG meeting which has been scheduled for Thursday 25 May 14.00 UTC. Note that in relation to item 3, an updated version of the work plan has been included in the annex to reflect the meeting at ICANN59 and the cancellation of the meeting of 22 June.
Proposed Agenda – new gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG – Thursday 25 May at 14.00 UTC
1. Roll Call
2. Welcome / DOI
3. Input received on letter to chartering organizations concerning work plan and approach for dealing with charter questions (see attached)
4. Initial run through of charter question 4 (see template attached)
5. Initial run through of charter question 6 (see template attached)
6. Initial run through of charter question 8, if time allows (see template attached)
7. Identification of external experts - reminder (see https://community.icann.org/x/DAnfAw)
8. Confirm next meeting – 8 June at 14.00 UTC (Note, this meeting is followed by a meeting on 15 June during which Xavier Calvez will provide a briefing on audit requirements. The meeting on 22 June will be cancelled due to its proximity to ICANN59)
Vice President, Policy Development Support – GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>
Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses[learn.icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__learn.icann.org_courses_gnso&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=yF9Hue7BuZnp_0oe1QrIBIGD0_a2_vwSN3vObFKpBmE&s=r2kONwJIXxEZb5nda68aZNsgHjAadfKXz4OL7M54Ip0&e=> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages[gnso.icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=yF9Hue7BuZnp_0oe1QrIBIGD0_a2_vwSN3vObFKpBmE&s=Ga4g-WnM2A7UB5MYGiX6WB1ei7tMDh_HdT8RqUg_0Ks&e=>.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ccwg-auctionproceeds