[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] For your review - updated letter to chartering organizations re. work plan

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Mon May 29 15:49:34 UTC 2017

Dear Marika,
Thank you for the follow-up

I did some editing to the letter as the following:

-for phase 1.  Removed the capital letters; and suggest to replacement the
second “initial” with “preliminary”

-for phase 5. Added "phase" to the following brackets.  (as organized per
phase 1.);  put a comment for anther word (not sure of its grammer, English
is not my mother tongue).

-for Phase 6. I converted one "and" to &, then put a second “and”

Attached is the document with my suggested edits.

Best wishes,
Nadira