[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] [Ext] Re: Proposed Agenda - new gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG meeting on 16 November at 14.00 UTC
sylvia at apnic.net
Thu Nov 16 05:03:12 UTC 2017
Just my 2 cents to Vanda’s question:
That is a question that is part of a due diligence process before signing a contract for implementation for a specific project.
I think this question should be reviewed after we have made a final recommendation about the mechanism.
We could have recommendations for the fund allocation cycle (around grants) that covers at a minimum –yes, it could be more complex that that- what I have listed below.
* Application process: who can apply, for what, how (forms, languages supported), guidelines provided, promotion of the funding opportunity, cost associated
* Selection process: selection committee structure, process to use, tools, CoI, cost associated
* Due diligence and contracts: legal, ethical and financial frameworks that apply, CoI and cost associated
* Reporting mechanisms: what kind of reporting is needed to ensure transparency and oversight without creating unnecessary burden for recipients, licensing and Intellectual Property, costs associated
* Dissemination of results: what opportunities should the fund provide to share the results of the projects supported, to build community around the people/organizations supported, costs associated
There is a lot to discuss… but we can’t have all the discussions at the same time…
Sylvia Cadena | sylvia at apnic.net<mailto:sylvia at apnic.net> | APNIC Foundation - Head of Programs | +10 GMT Brisbane, Australia | http://www.apnic.foundation<http://www.apnic.foundation/>
From: Ccwg-auctionproceeds <ccwg-auctionproceeds-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Vanda Scartezini <vanda at scartezini.org>
Date: Thursday, 16 November 2017 at 5:37 am
To: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade at hotmail.com>
Cc: "ccwg-auctionproceeds at icann.org" <ccwg-auctionproceeds at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Ccwg-auctionproceeds] [Ext] Re: Proposed Agenda - new gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG meeting on 16 November at 14.00 UTC
I would like to add to Marilyn’s concerns, that I agree, a question to someone to answer: Which are the requisites for any American Foundation ( or other From any developed country) to apply resources in developing countries projects?
Sent from my iPhone
Sorry for typos
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ccwg-auctionproceeds