[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Proposed Agenda - new gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG meeting on 16 November at 14.00 UTC

Joke Braeken joke.braeken at icann.org
Thu Nov 16 12:43:47 UTC 2017

Dear Nadira,

May I kindly invite you to update the document located here : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zQ66hCxrboAJPKeuU6nHwzHQwmU6g_3kS0JUSSC_tSk/edit[docs.google.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_document_d_1zQ66hCxrboAJPKeuU6nHwzHQwmU6g-5F3kS0JUSSC-5FtSk_edit&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=HyTT2ymvadmiQcmo6B088sWOukGjEbibHJ64u5rMiME&m=qwZCwISE3laKYgpIyfvjeJl0hUq_DJaG7CDksncng70&s=q_3gA1QvHXGR4xeVn9ZnNO1DSdGLzpzSrePNYvmQwmA&e=>. ?
Following the last review, a couple of other additional examples have been added (#19-22) that have not benefitted yet from WG input.

The attached version only includes the proposed CCWG conclusions, since the conversion from a google document is not so straightforward, when it comes to comments.  Highlighted in yellow are those examples where responses were mixed.
Marika previously suggested to focus on re-writing the highlighted examples in such a way that they are either clearly consistent or clearly inconsistent with ICANN’s mission. Thank you.

Best regards.

Joke Braeken
ccNSO Policy Advisor
joke.braeken at icann.org<mailto:joke.braeken at icann.org>