[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Proposed Agenda and accompanying documents
marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Nov 28 23:45:12 UTC 2017
Apologies, that should be 14.00 UTC. Thank you, Judith for pointing this out ☺
From: Ccwg-auctionproceeds <ccwg-auctionproceeds-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org>
Date: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 17:16
To: "ccwg-auctionproceeds at icann.org" <ccwg-auctionproceeds at icann.org>
Subject: [Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Proposed Agenda and accompanying documents
Please find below the proposed agenda for this week’s new gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG meeting which has been scheduled for Thursday 30 November at 16.00 UTC. Note that you will find the latest version of the preamble and the examples attached. The updated in the preamble are the results of the comments made during last week’s meeting as well as input provided by Xavier Calvez in follow up to his contributions during the F2F meeting at ICANN60. With regards to the examples document, the leadership team reviewed examples 17-19 and has included its recommended conclusion in the attached version for your review. For item 4b a simplified version of the document that was circulated for the previous meeting has been produced which does not include the pros/cons tables so that the focus for now can be on the questions for experts.
To facilitate the discussions on Thursday, you are encouraged to share any feedback you may have on the list in advance of the meeting.
New gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG - Proposed agenda – meeting on Thursday 30 November at 16.00 UTC
1. Roll Call
* Updates to DOI/SOIs
* Welcome to new Board Liaison (Maarten Botterman)
* Update on information exchange with Board members (Cherine & Chris - Becky & Maarten)
3. Completion of Phase 2:
* Finalisation, for now, of review of examples & preamble (see latest versions attached)
* Next steps
1. Phase 3
* Review list of experts identified and discuss outreach & COI procedures
* Review questions identified to date (see latest version attached)
* Next steps
1. Phase 4/5
* Is preliminary identification of frontrunner(s) possible without completing stage 3?
* If yes, could work on phase 5 commence in parallel, for example, by identifying responses for each charter question from the perspective of a particular mechanism (recognizing that certain details of that particular mechanism may not be known until input from experts has been received)?
1. Planning for ICANN61
2. Confirm next steps & next meeting (Thursday 14 December at 14.00 UTC)
Vice President, Policy Development Support – GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>
Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses[learn.icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__learn.icann.org_courses_gnso&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=sAe43cDXDXn3MGjuWzvMDVh3qFEDk9ncp44drhdEc04&s=A3Jq-Sq4r0hvCaM8CuxAf-rEuK3oRdKjkwZM5N7PuRw&e=> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages[gnso.icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=sAe43cDXDXn3MGjuWzvMDVh3qFEDk9ncp44drhdEc04&s=W9jNsjGic14xgeCJQb40oeyt7sfNWB3husVTvCYMhmE&e=>.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ccwg-auctionproceeds