[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] FW: [Ext] Re: Notes and action items from today's meeting

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Oct 9 13:38:23 UTC 2017

Thanks, John for sharing this info. It sometimes helps to switch browsers if you are having difficulty getting in. Also, Adobe recently released an update to its plug-in which may require installation for some of you. To check if you have the correct settings, you can use the following site: https://admin.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm. It also provides some further guidance if you are still encountering issues.

Best regards,

Marika

On 10/6/17, 17:31, "John R. Levine" <johnl at iecc.com> wrote:

    On Thu, 5 Oct 2017, Marika Konings wrote:

    > Dear Kavouss,
    >
    > As requested by Ching, we’ve reached out to our colleagues in the tech-support department who shared the following:

    FYI, I tried to call in via Connect about half way through the meeting
    and Adobe Connect just hung.  After repeated retries it finally worked
    about two minutes before the meeting was over.

    I was able to call in over a VoIP phone on the same Internet connection so
    it seems unlikely that the problem was at my end.

    R's,
    John