[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Example of ICANN study based on ICANN's broader mission

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 18:20:26 UTC 2017

Hi Seun,
My point is not about the project itself, but about ICANN jurisdiction and
its position of funded projects that doesn't comply with its mission.

This issue is still under discussion at the ccwg-AP with ICANN legal but
until today there is no clear position.   Discussing the legal issue of
this project might help in the debate to finalizing this critical point.