[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] For your review - updated version open internet definition / description

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 09:12:17 UTC 2017

Thank you Daniel for pulling back ISOC policy paper on openness.
Thank you for highlighting on what technology can do vs. what user may do.
I also in support of Erika's move in putting the definition in the context
of what exactly relevant to this specific mission we the CCWG AP.
Unfortunately, I apologize for not being able to give a hand on these days.