[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Reminder - review updated work plan by Wednesday 4 April

Daniel Dardailler danield at w3.org
Wed Apr 4 15:10:18 UTC 2018

I assume it's the same as the one sent by Erika a short while ago. The
call cancelled tomorrow is still there though.

I was wondering what are the constraints for the public review (is 2
months a minimum ?) and consequently I find the time for Chartering
Organizations review (a couple of weeks at the end of the workplan)
shorter in comparison.

I also think we need to find time to rediscuss the preample (I favor
reworking it rather than dropping it), is that already there ? Maybe end
of May/June ?