[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Notes and action items

Daniel Dardailler danield at w3.org
Tue Apr 10 14:49:44 UTC 2018

+1 on everything you said.

Wrt to the grant sizes, I think it's indeed possible to allocate smaller
amounts (100K range) providing they get through some streamlined process
(with fixed overhead applied to the project costs, specific goals and
easily verifiable deliverables, etc), and that they end up costing much
less to manage per project than the 1M range (e.g. one grant manager
could track 10 of them in parallel vs. a couple of 1M projects).