[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Reply to various emails concerning the Preamble and Funding principles

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Thu Apr 12 16:05:46 UTC 2018

Really, really sorry Vanda that you could not join us and that I did not
notice your email earlier. WebEx is painful to handle.

I send an email to Daniel few minutes ago that reminds us about the
different phases of the CCWG work to setup a funding mechanism. And, yes,
you're right, the details about certain more specific funding decisions
should be debated and decided upon in the 'implementation phase' - the
phase that follows our work.

Thank you!
Erika