[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Next Call-European Investment Bank

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Thu Apr 12 16:12:38 UTC 2018

Dear Judith

he may not be able to reply to our questions - time constraints. But I
believe it's still important to have an exchange with him. He's one of the
organizations that has a well established oversight structure to another
entity and he has zero conflict to our area.

I hope this will be accepted by our group.

I have prep-call setup with him on Monday to give him some insight into our
work and I will try to get him to reply to our questions but, he simply may
not have the time.

Kind regards,
Erika

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 6:00 PM, Judith Hellerstein <judith at jhellerstein.com