[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] proposed agenda CCWG Auction Proceeds on Thu, 26 April 2018 (14:00 UTC)

Joke Braeken joke.braeken at icann.org
Tue Apr 24 10:09:17 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Please find below the proposed agenda for the next new gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG meeting which is scheduled for Thursday 26 April at 14.00 UTC. You are encouraged to review the linked documents ahead of the meeting and share any comments and / or proposed edits you may have with the mailing list.

Best regards,

Joke Braeken

Proposed agenda

  1.  Roll Call

  1.  Welcome / Updates to SOIs/DOIs

  1.  Input provided by external experts

3.1. overview of the responses received

  *   wiki space: https://community.icann.org/x/BSW8B
  *   summary document with notes of all meetings with experts: see word-file in attachment
  *   summary table in google sheet, including potential gaps: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fPc9XJr4dCyS8CAUUC6c7O3J6P6HYYDu7Z7ZeDfzP_A/edit?usp=sharing Highlighted in yellow are the questions that have received no answers.

3.2. CCWG assessment | What topics or issues - if any - require further discussion/consideration before a determination can be made on the preferred mechanism?

  *   Do we need to decide upon a single mechanism or shall we recommend a hierarchy of choices to the public comment period?
  *   Not yet discussed:
o    Shall we recommend an advisory board (SO/AC/Board/ICANN ORG members) in case of potential conflicts? ( - Nominet and EIB for example - )
o    Is there a need to define 'supervision' from ICANN Org further?
o    One-off fund or long-term fund?
·         Do we want to define the sunsetting period?

  1.  Next steps in making a determination of what is the preferred mechanism:

     *   Criteria?
     *   Survey?
     *   Ranking?

  1.  Confirm next steps & next meeting – Thursday 3 May 2018 at 14.00 UTC

Best regards,

Joke Braeken
ccNSO Policy Advisor
joke.braeken at icann.org<mailto:joke.braeken at icann.org>