[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Proposed Agenda - New gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG meeting - 19 December at 14:30 UTC

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Wed Dec 19 08:42:52 UTC 2018

Dear All,

A CCWG member requested additional clarification on agenda item 7 below, so I am sharing the response with the full group.

The Co-Chairs would like to discuss with the group whether it makes sense to reconfirm membership of the CCWG in light of recent participation levels. Your input is welcome during the meeting or on the mailing list if you are unable to attend the call.

Kind regards,
Emily