[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] revised: proposed outreach letter to external experts

Sylvia Cadena sylvia at apnic.net
Fri Feb 9 00:36:14 UTC 2018

Thanks for sharing the draft, Joke. I do not have further comments and I hope that some people will respond positively and accept the request to share their knowledge and experience.

Looking forward to the next steps.

Sylvia

————

Sylvia Cadena | sylvia at apnic.net<mailto:sylvia at apnic.net> | APNIC Foundation - Head of Programs | +10 GMT Brisbane, Australia | http://www.apnic.foundation<http://www.apnic.foundation/>