[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] [Ext] Re: Proposed agenda - new gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG meeting of 12 July at 14.00 UTC

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Jul 12 08:08:26 UTC 2018

Thanks, Marilyn for your input. I looked back at the email you sent prior to ICANN62, but it seemed to raise some concerns not necessarily questions, but I may have missed them? If you could please resend the questions you have for Sarah, staff can pass these on together with the one below.

Best regards,

Marika