[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Notes and action items from new gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG meeting

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Thu Jul 26 10:30:10 UTC 2018

Dear All -

I'm just following up with all the emails concerning this topic. I had to
look after a family matter and was not that much able to follow discussions
that were triggered by the work the subgroup undertook.

I'm certain we will find a solution.

Looking forward to a fruitful discussion today.

Kind regards,
Erika