[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Proposed agenda new gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG meeting on Thursday 10 May at 14.00 UTC

Sylvia Cadena sylvia at apnic.net
Thu May 10 02:54:02 UTC 2018

Hi again everyone,

Same as Marilyn, my apologies for the tardiness to provide input and comments to both the preamble and the examples.

I would like to thank Joke and ICANN staff for the hard work to cluster and organize the responses from experts. Their answers are really valuable but having them put together like this is really helpful to find balance and build a structured opinion about the different ways organizations manage and administer funds that support infrastructure development and Internet related projects.

I think one paragraph that we might need to consider adding to the preamble as well as an introduction to the examples, should be around how these documents support the charter of the CCWG and the tasks that we were given.

Looking forward to the call.

Sylvia

---------

Sylvia Cadena | APNIC Foundation - Head of Programs | sylvia at apnic.net | http://www.apnic.foundation
ISIF Asia, WSIS Champion on International Cooperation 2018 | http://www.isif.asia | FB ISIF.asia | @ISIF_Asia | G+ ISIFAsia |
6 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD,  4101 Australia | PO Box 3646 | +10 GMT | skypeID: sylviacadena | Tel: +61 7 3858 3100 |  Fax: +61 7  3858 3199
* Love trees. Print only if necessary.