[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Straw Poll - Mechanisms

Anthony Harris anthonyrharris at gmail.com
Thu May 24 20:00:21 UTC 2018

Dear all,

As advanced during our call earlier today, the CSG has the following
statement to make concerning the Straw Poll on Mechanisms which
recetnly concluded:

"*While the CSG may be able to provide a top level indicative indication*
*(although not one with unanimous support) judged on the limited choices*
*offered, it needs to be stated that until additional details on any form
of*
*implementation are defined and understood to a much greater degree, then*
*this initial response from the CSG cannot be taken to assume that ANY of*
*the options offered have our full support. It would also be appropriate to
add*
*that far more detail is required before that question could be answered
with*
*any degree of commitment or support from our membership."*

Thanks,

Tony Harris